March 16, 2010

Eccentric Designs by: Latisha Horton - Officially Has A Blog!

Greetings my name is Latisha Horton and I am the owner of "Eccentric Designs by: Latisha Horton". I am truly excited about establishing my very first blog 3/16/2010 at 10:25pm! Hopefully, you will find the postings on my blog inspiring and insightful.

A little information about me ...

I consider myself as a "Creative Professional", I am a experienced designer with over 10+ years of graphic design experience. Most recently, I have grown a passion for web design and if I may say so myself, "I am pretty darn good at it!" Services currently offered by myself include, but are not limited to: branding/identity, logo, web, illustration, digital scrapbooking, photo albums/books, etc.

I am overly passionate about designing and I am able to create a wide variety of styles from hip, girly, trendy, retro, creative, simple and chic, and many more. My personalized service is professional, fast and tailored to accomodate your needs.

I am especially interested in partnering with women owned businesses, churches, small boutique/consignment shops, beauty salons, spas, talent agencies, family home childcaring agencies, small/medium sized non-profit businesses, and any other individual(s) making positive changes within his/her community.

If you are interested in learning a little more about my services/fees, please feel free to visit my website at anytime convenient for you:

Website: http://www.eccentricdesignstudio.com/
Email: EccentricDesignStudio{at}live.com

xoxo,


Tish

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.