March 25, 2015

FREELANCE - Superhero Party

I recently had the opportunity to work on the most adorable Superhero theme party ever! When the mom initially contacted me she informed me she did not want the traditional "cookie cutter" Superhero party theme (like many of the themes currently floating around the web). The mom wanted something original and one of a kind (eccentric) and wanted to create her own Superhero - Aureliano Archangel.

In order to achieve this goal, we first collaborated and came up with the most adorable logo ever - you can view it here - and from there all of the other party items were created and centered around the theme of the logo, "To have faith, is to have wings".

It was a pleasure working with this mom, she knew exactly what she wanted and was very clear. It was really easy to bring her ideas to fruition, also she provided me with a few sneak peeks of other items she's currently working on (which boosted my level of creativity) - I certainly cannot wait to see her vision come to life.

Below you'll find the items I designed from scratch for her, very tedious and time consuming; however, when you see the end results and how everything is coming together you realize it's certainly worth the time : )

Table Setting

Party Invitation


Cupcake Toppers


Party Flags & Straws


Water Bottle Labels


Cup Stickers


Napkin Wrappers


Hershey Bar Wrappers


 Party Banner


 xoxo,
Latisha

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear, do you also provide penthouses for party purpose actually, I want to throw a party for my boyfriend and for that I want to hire lavish penthouse for private parties Los Angeles. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.