April 29, 2015

FREELANCE - ASAP Ferg Nail Decals

Recently, one of my clients requested for me to create for her A$AP Ferg Nail Decals, to be quite honest I had never heard of his music before. However, big thanks to "Google" search engine I was able to easily pull up his videos on YouTube and watch them and get a feel for his music and get my creativity flowing.



I actually enjoyed listening to his music (yes...its a little racy) it has that 1990's hip hop vibe (which is totally a good thing!) and not like music is today, with a good catch phrase/hook, but literally no meaning to the song. All in all, this was a really fun design request... and I'm wondering if my client purchased the Decals for a concert/outing or just because she's a fan of his music...hmmm?

I hope she enjoys her new sparkly set of Nail Decals ... You can purchase your own A$AP Ferg Nail Decals from the shop: http://goo.gl/NwL9Gv

xoxo,
Latisha


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.