September 28, 2010

New Project - Breast Cancer Awareness Freebie!

For the last couple of weeks myself and my partners at (Imagine That Events by: Tronda Burton) have been contemplating on a new, fresh, and (of course) chic freebie we could offer to our faithful readers. We had the opportunity to pop out an adorable downloadable Halloween freebie a couple of weeks ago. Since we received so much positive feedback we thought it would be only fair to share with you another freebie in celebration of the month of October - Breast Cancer Awareness.

I am really impressed with the way this package is coming together and I am confident each and every one of you will enjoy this theme. I've lost one of my close family members to Cancer so it really meant a lot to me to express my feelings for this cause through creative graphic designs.

On a lighter note, I've researched quite a few of my favorite blogs and websites and I haven't really seen anyone offering free Breast Cancer Awareness graphics in this format. We are working on the finishing touches this morning and will post pictures and links to download our Breast Cancer Awareness Package later on this evening.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.