November 21, 2011

*NEW* to the shop...Alice In Wonderland Inspired Printable Party

I recently uploaded the most adorable Alice In Wonderland Inspired(Printable) Party to my Shop. While everyone else in the graphic design/party world(s) are uploading new and fresh designs for the upcoming holiday(s) ... I'm sitting around designing an "Alice In Wonderland" inspired party - lol

I have a perfectly good reason for this ... and to be quite frank I really don't have the time (seriously I don't). I would have loved to create a custom Thanksgiving/Christmas printable party,  but I needed to use the free time I did have this weekend efficiently. There are so many incredibly awesome designs floating across the web right now (I'm pretty sure) mine wouldn't be missed : )

However, I did manage to muster up Christmas Holiday Cards and those are currently available in my Shop. Now back to Alice In Wonderland...

To be totally honest, I've wanted to create a printable party surrounding this theme for so long! I had the most difficult time trying to figure out how I wanted to design this party, the colors and patterns I wanted to use, and when I had finally gotten to the point where I was ready to create I made sure to thoroughly sweep the web to make sure my idea (was really sort of kind of my idea?) and that I didn't step on any toes by creating a similar design as another designer.

Lately, I've been playing catch up with my graphic designs... and I'm sort of happy that I have - because it allows me to think more out of the box and use greater detail in my designs. I noticed there was an influx of Alice In Wonderland designs for "children" parties... so; I wanted to make my party a little more grown up and "chic". I believe my take on Alice In Wonderland is versatile and can be used for ... children and adult birthday/tea parties, bridal parties, weddings, and any other celebration. It all really depends on you and your own personal take of the design.

So, without further ado... I would like to introduce to you my new Alice In Wonderland Inspired Party:











If you're interested in viewing more designs then please feel free to visit shop or my Facebook Fanpage.

Happy Monday!
xoxo, Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.