November 26, 2011

{Photography Day 19} - Safari Adventure Customized Invitations + Envelope Wraps

I've had the pleasure to work with a repeat client... Marecia. This year she came to me for customized "Safari Adventure" Invitations. Marecia is one creative "mommy" and knows exactly what she wants. In the past couple of years I've worked with her on several designs... some of my favorites are her son's Christening Invitation and various items for his First Birthday Celebration (Sesame Street Themed). I always look forward to working with Marecia each and everytime, because I know she's going to bring something totally original and out of the box : )

I will be building on this collection slowly for the next couple of weeks as we put the pieces together for her son's amazing Safari Adventure party... stay tuned!




2 comments:

  1. Latisha, Those are just so stinkin' cute!! I'm sure they are going to be a huge hit with lots of clients!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.