May 26, 2012

{ Freelance Friday } - or Saturday! ... Graduation Invitations

I've had the pleasure of creating TWO graduation invitations for TWO incredible young men Antonio (my brother) and Bryant (my cousin). It's always fun to create something special and memorable for your loved ones. Sometimes I find it more difficult to create for people "I know" or whom i'm very close to because I want to pour so much of myself into the design and go above and beyond for them.

I've been waiting for the moment to create ANYTHING for my brother ... he hardly ever accepts anything from his BIG sister (accept for cash/money - lol) and of course I jumped on the opportunity to be involved or take part in his graduation invites. It was hard (initially) creating these invitations for Antonio and Bryant because, along with the excitement/joy of their accomplishment it made me realize that they were young men, growing up, and getting ready for college... so, while I am beaming with joy i'm also a little sad to see them grow up so fast (and make me feel old!)

My special note to the both of them ....

Antonio and Bryant (Baby Names - Poo Poo & Spunk) ... I want the both of you to know that I am so proud of you. I've never had to second guess or wonder if either one of you were going to graduate because you both have good heads on your shoulders and strong parents standing behind (the both of) you. I remember when both of you were first born having "some" feeling of resentment thinking i'm not the baby no more... but, once I saw both of you (December babies) It was love at first sight ... I couldn't stop playing with you, holding you, and hugging you. Although, you're not "babies" no more you're always be my LITTLE Brother and LITTLE Cousin and i'm excited to see how you will grow into men - exploring the college experience, finding your first loves, getting your first internship, and finding your first jobs. I love you both immensely and I wish you both much success in any and all of your future endeavors. Always remember to keep God first and if you ever find yourself in a sticky situation ask yourself, "What would Jesus do?" Should you ever find yourself needing a helping hand (anytime) during your "real world" test always remember you have family that love you and support you and cannot wait to lend a helping hand when it's needed ... love you!

xoxo, Tish





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.