June 16, 2012

{ Freelance } ... Princess (Zebra) Babyshower

I recently created stationary items for a Princess Zebra Baby Shower. To be totally honest I've stayed away from "pink and zebra" stationary items (on purpose) because I felt like there were so many designer's creating items using that color palette (and in so many variations) that I did not feel the urge or need to create my own.

Initially when I found out what the color scheme was I thought to myself (ugh) do I really want to take on this project and this "cheesy" overly used pink and zebra theme? The Event Coordinator or my good friend Marecia contacted me for these items and I could not tell her "no", because I know that Marecia will add her own twist to the theme with out of the box ideas... I've worked with Marecia on several occasions (my last opportunity was her Son's "Animal Safari Adventure").

So, here I am...Again, I've been afforded the opportunity to work with Marecia to create a few stationary items for a Baby Shower she is coordinating and I am pleased with the end results (and maybe even a little hopeful that my designs will stand out from the rest).

This same Baby Shower theme is offered in Turquoise (for a Boy Baby Shower). This theme can also be used for Sweet 16's, Bridal Showers, Quinceanera's, or any other celebration:






It felt really good working on something that was "freelance" and "custom" ... and I "sort of" of miss it ... in an effort to try and manage my personal and business life a little better I've been practicing/exercising the word "no" a lot lately. I'm still working on that balance and myself (and my family) are happy with the way things are going right now so ... custom orders will be assessed as they are requested. Please don't be afraid to ask because some custom orders are reasonable and can be completed in a reasonable amount of time while other's are "time hogs" and I cannot put a lot of energy into (right now...).

To end this post on a positive note ... Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful Father's out there enjoy your weekend and God bless...

xoxo,
Latisha


2 comments:

  1. Thanks! This is just what I was looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.