May 16, 2013

FREELANCE - High School Graduation Invitation

I had the opportunity to work with Ms. Keirra to custom create Graduation Invitations for her. Keirra's mom had an idea for the invitations and of course Keirra had her own idea for her invitations. So, I brought both of their ideas to life ... they loved them both and decided to get both designs printed (indecisive eh? I love these type of design problems!).

Way to go Keirra with reaching such an incredible milestone in your life - may God continue to bless you and guide you through your new journey of life : )

Photo Tips:

So, you find the perfect picture(s) for your graduation invitation and you're ready to submit them to me for your design. Please make sure that your image:

  • Is appropriate for a "Graduation" invitation, sometimes when I'm contacted by younger men/women (teens or early 20's) they're images may not be suitable for a classy occasion such as Graduation. Your invitation should be "timeless", you should be able to pull it out of your shoe box ten years down the road and smile (and not frown wondering "What the heck was I thinking?").
  • Is not CROPPED - this is a big one! Please leave the cropping to me... I work out of pretty large templates and if you submit to me a small cropped picture I may not be able to use it.
  • Is not a - picture of a picture - this means you pull out your nifty cell phone and snap a picture of another picture to submit to me. This is a BIG "no no"... Phone pictures are not quality and usually have to be stretched to fit in my templates. Also, these type of pictures tend to darken and when I "attempt" to brighten them they usually turn "orange". We're in a digital age now so if you don't "own" your own scanner then please have your pictures scanned at your local library or Office Store (such as: Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, Kinko's, etc.)
  • Is YOURS! What I mean by this one is... please do not send "watermarked" pictures to me from your school/personal photographer... this means this image does not belong to you and I WILL NOT use it.
If you have any questions concerning an image you would like to submit for a design please feel free to email me and I will let you know if it is usable or not.







xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.