June 15, 2013

FREELANCE - Hip Hop Inspired Invitation - RUN KLT

This design was my first, "Hip Hop" Old School throwback Invitation design and it was a blast to create! It brought back a lot of fun memories for me ... this is the type of music I loved to listen to when I was in elementary school with my "older" cousins. It was fun to listen to and also was my first introduction to Rap Music (which I still enjoy listening to today!).

When my client initially introduced the idea of this design to me ... I thought to myself  "Oh Em Gee" what in the world?! The more I began to dive into this design I realized how "fitting" it was for the occasion - the baby name is "King", he is a little heart throb with too much swag (check out his photo for yourself below), and he is a music lover! As soon as I discovered that his initials were (KLT) and I saw his photo with his body shaped as an "L" (sort of) ... this Invitation design was a no brainer!

I decided to keep the design clean, simple, and straight to the point with the emphasis on the RUN DMC logo ... while I was designing this Invitation I couldn't stop rapping "I'm the King of Rock, there is none higher, sucker MC's should call me Sire". That song was hot then and is still hot right now (timeless). This design is so fun I can't wait to see all of the party details and how everything turned out.



xoxo, 
Latisha


2 comments:

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.