June 29, 2013

FREELANCE - Floral 70th Birthday Invitation

I was presented with the opportunity to create/design a 70th Birthday Invitation (amongst other stationery items) for a good friend of mine I met via Facebook. It's always a pleasure to create custom designs for Pamela because she hardly ever put up too much of a "fuss" about her designs as long as they're in her color scheme. For this design she wanted to incorporate her Mother's favorite colors: various shades of purple and burlap. When Pamela initially told me her color scheme ... I had a weird quirky look on my face. More than anything I was interested to see how it would all come together, because I've never created anything with burlap and purple. I was more than happy with the end results and could not wait to share them with Pamela.

Since this occasion is going to be more than a "simple" birthday (but a "milestone" birthday) I wanted to make the Invitation design extra special - so I added a few details such as; white lace, various floral elements, and I used two beautiful script fonts. The end results were the beautiful invitation design below.

I will be working on a few more designs for this celebration and will post them as soon as the designs are approved  : )



xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.