September 09, 2014

Eccentric Designs Is Growing...

It’s been a very long time (eight months to be exact) since I’ve posted anything on my blog. My New Year’s Resolution was to be actively involved with Social Networking/Promoting Eccentric Designs and also keeping my Blog updated with fun tutorials, vlogs, party inspiration, business advice, etc. Well, I’m proud to say I’ve been actively Social Networking more than ever this year on my Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest. With so many Social networks to update on top of the normal online shop maintenance (daily) my Blog has been put on the back burner. I am really disappointed that I haven’t posted anything here since January.

However, it’s September and the year isn’t quite over … so, there is still hope and the opportunity to make up for lost time. To assist with updating my blog regularly I’ve added a few Blog Contributors! The first couple of ladies I would like to introduce to you are very near and dear to my heart – they’re my friends (or as I affectionately like to refer to them – my sisters).  I’ve known them both for  17+ years’; adding them to the Eccentric Designs team was a no brainer. They’re both just as passionate about Eccentric Designs as I am and I couldn’t be happier to give them an official title as – Blog Contributors – with the Eccentric Designs Team.

 I thought it would be a great idea to expose my fans/followers to a variety of view points and perspectives - getting questions/answers from different perspectives. I am asking you to help me give a warm welcome to Tronda Burton and Jasmilia Robinson! You can get to know a little more about them below:



Tronda is the creator and "Boss" of Imagine That Events, a small budget friendly event planning and consulting business established in 2010. Tronda (Imagine That Events) has been a staple in the success of Eccentric Designs – providing her wealth of knowledge from her personal experiences in the Event Planning industry and also helping with the development of popular Eccentric Designs Party Collections such as: The Rockstar Princess and Glamorous Fashion Diva Party Collections. 

In her words…

If I had to describe myself using one word it would be unconventional!  I'm just different!  Every time I try to take the cookie cutter path at life, I seem to hit a dead end.  So I have embraced the uncommon alternate routes and all the adventures of my life's journey, because it has made me the woman I am today. I have an immense imagination; I love all things "girly", and hosting and attending events big or small. You can expect me to bring real opinions, fun, and a colorful swag as a grateful writer/contributor of Eccentric Designs blog.


Jasmilia aka Jas is the mother of two children, a thirteen year old daughter and soon to be eleven year old son. Currently Jas is a consultant and assist(s) her clients with setting up business/networking meetings. Additionally, she provides support with customer documents included, but not limited to: Resumes, Reference Letters, Cover Sheets, and miscellaneous forms. Jas strengths are her incredible marketing skills, and her willingness to provide/implement plans of actions to promote, solicit, and complete mediations.

In her words…

I enjoy reading, writing, and traveling I am a very open minded person who enjoy variety and learning. I love new people, places, things, and I love life experiences and lessons. I am transitioning to owning my own business I have my Associates of Arts degree and plan to complete my Bachelor's Degree in Business Management. I am happy to be a part of Eccentric Designs Blog Team to give a little insight on various endeavors I may encounter and learn from on my daily adventures.

Again, join in with me as I welcome Tronda and Jas to the Eccentric Designs Team!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.