February 11, 2016

[ FREEBIE ] - Minion Valentine's Day Note Cards & Wrappers

Valentine's Day is almost here and if you're like me ( a self proclaimed procrastinator ) you probably haven't started on your little one(s) Valentine's Day Cards. If you need a last minute idea for your Minion Lover then keep reading...



For these quick and easy (and might I add adorable) Minion Valentine's Day Wrappers/Cards you will need the following:

* Paper & Printer
* Scissors/Trimmer
* Tape
* Twinkies

My daughter has 19 classmates so it took about 30 minutes to print+cut+assemble everything. If you want to allow your little one to add his/her own signature and/or write out his/her classmates names, that would be a great way to add personalization. Since the only marker I could find was permanent I didn't want to regret my decision later (I have a 7 year old) so I wrote all of the names myself. I allowed my little Minion to help cut out the designs so she was happy with that : ). 


Here is the final picture of all of the Wrappers/Cards assembled they came out so cute! I would definitely like to give credit to the originator of this idea: Modern Latina Mommy. While looking for quick/easy DIY Ideas I came across her website and I am so happy that I did! 


Download your own FREE Wrappers/Cards - Click Here

Please feel free to share and create as many as you please!

xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.