January 07, 2013

{ Networking } - Eccentric Designs First Bridal Show

December 9, 2012 I took a great leap of faith and exhibited at my very first Bridal Show held at - Lake Region Yacht & Country Club. I had such an amazing time networking and meeting with local businesses in my community. It was a great show with a nice sized crowd and more than I could have ever imagined it to be : )

It was so awesome being able to witness first hand the "talent" that was sitting right here (in my community) under my nose all of the time ... I had the most difficult time sitting still and "manning" my booth ... I wanted to venture out and connect with the other businesses and get to know all of them. 

Admittedly, initially I was a little intimidated going head to head with so many professional and established businesses, but I was welcomed with open arms by all of the vendors. I didn't feel as though I was in a competition while I was at the Bridal Show ... I felt like I was networking with a group of "old friends" and we all had something different to share with the crowd and that's what made each booth unique. 

Overall, the experience was great... the only thing I would complain about is MY TIME MANAGEMENT! I didn't get to work on all of my items until the week of the event ... and I've beaten myself up about it plenty of times (since then). I poured my heart into the items I had on hand, but I know deep down within I could have done a better job if I would have managed my time a little better : /

So, I definitely take everything with this entire experience as a lesson learned... I CANNOT WAIT TO SHARE ... the good news that I recently received weeks following this show - stay tuned for details!











xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.