July 15, 2013

FREELANCE - 4th of July Inspired Birthday Party

In my last post I gave you a little background on the July 4th Party I was helping coordinate alongside my mom for my "Pops" 60th Birthday. He really did not care for a lot of elaborate details at his party and was really impressed with his "budget-friendly" celebration ($48.00!). The centerpieces were a crowd favorite and only cost $2.88 (each) to create. If you have any questions about any of the items below, please feel free to contact me.

Wishing my Pops a HAPPY 60TH BIRTHDAY and many more ... I really love this crazy guy : )

Invitation


Thank You Note(s)


Program(s)


Centerpiece(s) (Created w/$1.00 Glass Vases from Dollar Tree)



Centerpiece(s) stuffed with ($0.99 Flags, $1.00 Sparklers, $0.89 Artificial Roses)



Hershey Bar Wrappers (Created to Resemble a Flag) I found this idea on Pinterest.


Custom Hershey Bar Wrappers



Party Banner ("10 Years of Two Heart's Beating As One")


Birthday Boy (and his Girl)



xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.