January 23, 2013

{ Networking } Spectacular Brides of Florida Showcase

January 20, 2013 I was blessed with the opportunity to participate in my second Bridal Showcase (click here to read about my first one) - Spectacular Brides of Florida Showcase. I am referring to this Bridal Showcase as a "blessing" because I DID NOT have to pay to participate as a vendor in this show. Maricel the Lead Event Coordinator with, "Let's Make it Extraordinary, LLC" contacted me with the most amazing news ever (prior to the Bridal Show), stating that an anonymous person was inquiring to know if I would be participating in the upcoming Bridal Show. Maricel informed the person that I would not be participating and the anonymous person responded, that he/she wanted me to be there and would pay for my vending booth.

During my phone conversation with Maricel I remained composed and carried out the remainder of our conversation with plenty of smiles on my face, but when I hung up the phone with her all I could do is SCREAM - O EM  GEE - I could not believe someone who knows nothing about me was willing to do something so selfless as to invest in a small business to participate in a large/upscale Bridal Show. This experience was very humbling for me, just knowing that there is someone out there "rooting" for me... little ole' me ... someone wants to see my business blossom and gave me the opportunity to network with people that I may have never had the opportunity to network with. I am so grateful and appreciative and I just want my anonymous source to know I thank him/her 1,000 times.

Opportunities like this NEVER happen to me and it felt good being on this end ... receiving my blessing and grabbing hold to my opportunity to showcase my designs/skills ...















Also, I was provided the opportunity to create the "cover" of the program for the Bridal Show...


xoxo,
Latisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Let's Get Social! #iloveEccentricDesigns

Search This Blog

*NEW* Nail Decals

*NEW* Nail Decals
50+ Styles To Choose From

Mobile Spa Parties

Mobile Spa Parties
Starting at $300 - Book Your Party Today!

DIY Tutu Kits

DIY Tutu Kits
Tutu Kits For Any Occasion!

Featured Theme

Featured Theme
Air Jordan Inspired Party

Let's Connect on IG

Follow & Tweet Me!

Powered by Blogger.